- Read about the breeds characteristics and speciality info if there are any of that kind
- Make sure u have the right amount of time that is needed for a dog, regardless of it’s size
- Be aware of the dog’s temperament taking into consideration your own temperament too, easier said : consider it whether u are a match or not with that breed
- Make sure you check the parents and if possible grandparents too ( health, genetic diseases etc)
- Read about the breeds health problems if there are any related
- Get a healthy looking , happy puppy out of the litter
- If possible make sure that u don’t buy a puppy before it turns at least 8-10 weeks
- If not sure , get help from a specialist in the domain of dogs for choosing the right pup for you
- Make sure u can provide enough good for your dog
- Respect animals before everything else
I wish you all the best together with your dog !
K9 Nation DogTraining welcomes you and your dog to help create a bond stronger than ever !!!
Head trainer and decoy certified by the Hungarian and Romanian Kennel Club